We are delighted that you are interested in obtaining your education from Hebraic Christian College, the premier destination for students seeking a biblically balanced understanding of the Jewish roots of the Christian faith.
Because we take ownership of your educational experience, we have created a dynamic and interactive learning experience that brings the instructors and subjects to you in an engaging and visually exciting way through online video lectures, slides and more. Our unique Internet-based educational program is designed to meet your needs by enabling you to log on anywhere in the world and take classes and notes without ever having to download software. In addition, our always-available courses mean you don’t have to wait for the next semester to begin your studies or take more than you can handle. You can work around your life and schedule while you work toward a degree or simply continue your education.
Please take the time to review our site, so you will have a comprehensive understanding of our vision and the teaching methods we employ to provide you with a highly interactive and stimulating experience in higher education. Of course, should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us — after all, we’re here to serve you.
Hebraic Christian College offers Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degree programs.
Fees & Tuition:
- Application Fee: $50 for degree programs (This enables HCC to evaluate the student’s academic record and confirm that the student is prepared for HCC course requirements.)
- Tuition: $300.00 per course ($100 per credit hour)
- Fees for textbooks and other required reading vary with each course.
- Textbooks and required reading materials can be ordered from the HCC bookstore.
- Additional fees apply for graduation, for diplomas, and other services.
Hebraic Christian College offers opportunities to take courses as for continuing non-degree education through our Personal Growth (auditing) programs.
Fees & Tuition:
- $150.00 per course (no application fee necessary)
- Textbooks and other recommended reading can be ordered from the HCC bookstore.
HCC Learning Platform: Minimum Requirements
- CPU: 2 Gigahertz (GHz)
- 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Operating System:
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.7
- iOS 6
- Android 4
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome Current and (Current-1)
- Firefox Current and (Current-1)
- Safari Current and (Current-1)
- Current and (Current-1) means that HCC Learning Platform supports the current stable version of the browser and the preceding version. For example, if the current version of a browser is 24.x, we support the 24.x and 23.x versions.
- Internet Connection: Audio Only Chalkboard: 512Kbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
- Small Video Chalkboard: 512Kbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
- Large Video Chalkboard: 1.5Mbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
- Video Only Chalkboard and Full Screen HD Video: 2.5Mbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
Please keep the following in mind:
- These are minimum system recommendations and other environmental factors may impact your course delivery performance.
- Be sure to close all other tabs, browsers, and programs while streaming your content.
- It may also help to hard wire your Internet connection instead of using a wireless network connection.
- While the HCC Learning Platform may run without issue in older operating systems and browser versions, these are not actively tested and we may not address bugs that appear when operating within these older environments.
- Contact HCC Support email@example.com if you have any questions about your specific environment or if you are experiencing any technical difficulties